La Botavara Tienda Marinera treats the data in a lawful, loyal and transparent manner. It only deals with those data that are adequate, pertinent and limited to what is necessary in relation to the specific, explicit and legitimate purposes for those who obtain them, and do not treat them for purposes incompatible with those.
This Policy is permanently accessible through the link enabled on the website, called "Privacy", and can be updated at any time, either as a result of a regulatory change or by changing the configuration of the services or the type of business developed. Modifications that imply changes in the provision of the contracted service, or require the consent of the interested parties, will be communicated with an advance of fifteen calendar days so that the interested parties can express their opposition to the processing of their data according to the described change, or so that Clients may adopt the measures they deem appropriate in relation to the modification communicated. If after the period provided the user accesses their services again or does not communicate their opposition, the new conditions will be accepted.
Who is responsible for the treatment?
La Botavara Tienda Marinera S.L. - CIF B93296556
Fiscal address: Urb. Ancora nº29 - 30380 La Manga del Mar Menor (Murcia)
Phone: 968 43 05 10
For what purpose do we treat the data?
To access and / or browse our website, it is not necessary to provide any information. The mandatory nature of the answer to the questions that are asked, or of the data requested through the website, is indicated by the inclusion of an asterisk (*) following the question or field of the form. If the required data is not provided, it will not be possible to provide the requested service or functionality.
At La Botavara we treat registered information in accordance with the following purposes:
- Clients: the data provided when registering as a user and those collected by any of the media or contact channels identified on the website, are used for the purpose of managing the account and items purchased by users, both at the technical level and at accounting, tax and administrative level, and / or to notify incidents or any information of interest about their products. For this purpose and in compliance with tax and data protection regulations, the billing information provided by users is checked, and those data that prove to be inaccurate are corrected, after consultation with the customer. The basis for legitimizing the treatment is the provision of the service or execution of the contract.
- Promotions: La Botavara uses the contact information provided by users to send them, electronically or otherwise, information about the news that they consider may be of interest to them (offers and promotions), that is, confines of direct marketing. La Botavara is absolutely contrary to the practice of spamming: the user is the one who decides -and authorizes- whether he wants to receive this type of communication or not, either by registering as a client on our website and, therefore, accepting this Policy, or when requesting information of this type by any of the means of contact provided on the web. Consent is the legitimating basis of the treatment.
- Traffic and location data: La Botavara keeps the data generated in the framework of the provision of electronic communications services, at the disposal of the competent authorities, in accordance with Law 25/2007, of October 18. These data are not used for commercial promotion purposes. The legitimating basis of the treatment is the fulfillment of a legal obligation.
- Abuse: the information provided when reporting a report is used for the purpose of analyzing the case, providing the corresponding response and certifying compliance with the obligations associated with its management, as well as for the defense of potential claims. Consent is the legitimating basis of the treatment.
- Contact: the data received by any of the means and / or contact channels indicated on the website, are used to contact and / or manage the request or incident reported. The basis for legitimizing the treatment is the provision of the service or execution of the contract.
• Promotional activities in social networks: the data of the participants in the promotional actions through social networks, are treated with the exclusive purpose of developing the promotional activity, lottery or corresponding contest, as well as the delivery of the corresponding prize, if applicable. Consent is the legitimating basis of the treatment.
• Security: audit records of the information systems and networks of La Botavara are maintained to maintain the security of the networks, the technical infrastructure and services, and to detect or prevent the abusive or fraudulent use of the services. The legitimate basis of the treatment is the legitimate interest of La Botavara.
To learn about our Cookies management policy, consult our section "Cookies Law".
La Botavara will only treat the personal data provided by users in accordance with the purposes described in this Policy and in the Conditions of Use.
How long do we keep the data?
In compliance with the principle of limiting the period of conservation, the data collected will be treated only and exclusively for the time necessary and for the purposes for which they have been collected at all times.
La Botavara has established different conservation periods depending on the type of data and the purpose applicable to its treatment. The applicable terms, unless a different term is specified in the Conditions of Use of the corresponding service, will be:
• Clients: the data will be kept as long as the contractual relationship is maintained, plus an additional maximum term of 10 years after the end of the contract, in application of civil, commercial and fiscal legislation.
• Promotions: the data will be processed during the validity of the contractual relationship until the opposition is requested by the interested party or the consent is revoked.
• Traffic and location data: the data will be kept for a period of 12 months.
- Abuse: the data will be kept for 24 months, unless it should be kept blocked for the formulation, exercise or defense of claims.
- Contact: the data will be kept for 24 months, unless it must be kept blocked for the formulation, exercise or defense of claims.
- Promotional activities on social networks: the data will be kept for 12 months, unless it must be kept blocked for the formulation, exercise or defense of claims.
• Security: the data will be kept for 5 years, unless it should be kept blocked for the formulation, exercise or defense of claims.
To which recipients will the data be communicated?
La Botavara does not communicate personal data to third parties, unless a rule with the statute of the law stipulates otherwise or if it is necessary for the provision of the contracted service.
La Botavara may communicate personal data to the competent authorities: tax and customs, judicial, security forces and bodies of the State, and any other recipient that according to current regulations is applicable.
In relation to the necessary communications for the provision of the contracted service, those essential data will be communicated to manage the request of the users and provide the contracted services, indicating in the corresponding Conditions of Use the terms in which said data are communicated and the identity or recipient category. In any case, depending on the payment method selected, it will be necessary to inform the financial and banking entities of the pertinent data in order to proceed with the collection of the services.
In the event that a user leaves a comment or interacts socially with our website or in the social networks in which it is present, you must keep in mind that your data will be published in the environment in which it acts, that is, it will be expressly authorizing the communication of their data -associated with the action they perform- to the rest of the users who access the website or social network.
The data we treat is only stored in our facilities, or in the facilities of our service providers.
What are your rights in relation to your data?
You have the right to obtain confirmation of whether or not we are dealing with personal data that concerns you, to access your personal data, and to request the correction of inaccurate data or complete incomplete data.
You also have the right to request the deletion of your data when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes that were collected. La Botavara will proceed to the suppression of the same without delay unless it is necessary to keep them in compliance with a legal obligation, or for the formulation, exercise or defense of claims.
In certain circumstances, you can request the limitation of the processing of your data, in which case we will proceed to block it and can only be treated for the formulation, exercise or defense of claims.
You have the right, in certain circumstances, to receive the personal data that you have provided us, in a structured format of common use and mechanical reading.
In certain circumstances and for reasons based on your particular situation, you can oppose the processing of your data and La Botavara will stop treating them, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or for the formulation, exercise or defense of claims.
You can oppose the reception of commercial communications about our products and services at any time by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
All these rights can be exercised, at any time by requesting by mail to La Botavara Tienda Marinera S.L., at the following address: Urb. Ancora nº29- 30380 La Manga del Mar Menor (Murcia); or, by sending an email to email@example.com. In any case, the request for a copy of the official document proving the identity of the owner of the data must be accompanied.
In the case that we have requested your consent to process the data, you can withdraw it at any time: communicating it to La Botavara in the terms described in the previous paragraph. This revocation will not be retroactive in any case.
If you consider that you have not obtained satisfaction in the exercise of your rights, you can file a claim with the Spanish Data Protection Agency, the competent authority in matters of data protection, whose contact information is: Jorge Juan Street, 6 - 28001 Madrid.
The users of the La Botavara website are responsible for the veracity, timeliness and accuracy of the data they provide to La Botavara, being considered true, current and accurate the data provided by them. Users can modify their data in the "My Account" section. La Botavara will adopt the necessary measures to suppress and rectify without delay those data that turn out to be inaccurate with respect to the purposes for which they are treated as soon as they have effective knowledge of their inaccuracy.